|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.” – Jane Austen
- “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” – Joseph Chilton Pearce
- “In every living thing there is the desire for love.” – D. H. Lawrence
- “Every day is an opportunity for something new to happen.” – Unknown
- “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.” – Rumi
- “Just when you think it can’t get worse, it can. Just when you think it can’t get any better, it will.” – Lolly Daskal
- “I'd rather live with a good question than a bad answer.” – Aryeh Frimer
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- “Sometimes life takes an unexpected wrong turn in the right direction.” – Unknown
- “The only thing that makes life unfair is the delusion that it should be fair.” – Dr. Steven Maraboli
Summer Promotion Hypnosis for Weight Loss with Hypnosis
Let the power of your subconscious mind help you release extra weight and increase your motivation to make healthier eating/nutrition and exercise choices. Book the entire 10-week series and save $250!
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.