|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Confidence on the outside begins by living with integrity on the inside.” – Brian Tracy
- “If Plan A didn’t work, the alphabet still has 25 more letters.” – Claire Cook
- “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” – Thomas Edison
- “To reach a goal we must set sail. Sail, not lie at anchor. Sail, not drift.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- “Worry is a down-payment on a problem you may never have.” – Joyce Meyer
- "Either you run the day or the day runs you." – Jim Rohn
- “When the day is over, let it go. Don’t dwell on what you could’ve or should’ve done. Tomorrow is another day and another chance.” – Mandy Hale
- “Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
- “Simplicity, patience, compassion; these three are your greatest treasures.” – Lao Tzu
- “Each one of us is the hero of our own life’s story.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified clinical hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.