|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
- “The smallest deed is better than the grandest intention.” – Roger Baldwin
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “Leave the past where it belongs.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Excellence is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.” – Anonymous
- “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Thank you. Thank you very much.” – Elvis Presley
- “On a deeper level you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a joyous energy behind what you do.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Unless you change the way you see things, they will remain the same.” – Lolly Daskal
- “A good friend is cheaper than therapy.” – Author Unknown
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified clinical hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.