|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
- “Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.” – Cecil B. DeMille
- “If you have much, give of your wealth. If you have little, give of your heart.” – Arabian proverb
- “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” – Confucius
- “Celebrate the past, don’t demonize it. Use it as a platform not an anchor.” – Dan Rockwell
- “Love is giving every, every, everything, all that you have...And wanting to give even more.” – Bille Baty
- “When you plant a seed in the ground, don’t keep digging it up to see if it’s growing.” Lolly Daskal
- “The world needs you to be the ‘you-est’ you can possibly be!” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.” – Lao Tzu
- “There is no right way to do a wrong thing.” – Harold S. Kushner
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified clinical hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.