|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the guardian of your future.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Keep your goals in front of you and your fears behind you. ” – Tony Robbins
- “Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily Modus Operandi and change your world.” – Annie Lennox
- “Let people do what they need to do to make them happy, mind your own business and do what you need to do to make you happy.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “That broken thing you keep trying to put back together can’t even compare with that beautiful thing that’s waiting to be built.” – Trent Shelton
- “If you can't fly, then run; if you can't run, then walk; if you can't walk, then crawl; but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “You know all those things you've always wanted to do? You should go do them. ” – Unknown
- “Self-care is not selfish! It’s the most precious gift you can gift to others!” – Bruce van Horn
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “My goal is not to be better than anybody else, but to be better than I used to be.” – Wayne Dyer
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified clinical hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.