|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “If you’re unhappy with yesterday, do something today to change it. Don’t stay stuck!” – Natalie Palombi
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “Getting knocked down is a given. Getting up and moving forward is a choice.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The way we see the problem is the problem.” – Stephen Covey
- “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Ability without determination is futile.” – Lolly Daskal
- “One can write, think and pray exclusively of others; dreams are all egocentric.” – Evelyn Waugh
- “Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them.” – Anonymous
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.