|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Happiness is a state of activity.” – Aristotle
- “We are never prepared for what we expect.” – James A. Michener, Caravans
- “Complaining about someone keeps that person in the center of your life, not out of it!” – Bruce Van Horn
- “If you want to be interesting, be interested.” – David Ogilvy
- “Angry people are not always wise.” – Jane Austen
- “I think it was sexier when you didn't have to take it all off.” – Angie Dickinson
- “A bad attitude is contagious.” – Lolly Daskal
- “We have the power to curse and to bless. We also have the power to choose which one we do.” – Bille Baty
- “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” – Brian Tracy
- “Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” ― Paulo Coehlo
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.