|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “If you want something in your life you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something you’ve never done.” – J.D. Houston
- “A genuine relationship is one that is not dominated by the ego with its image-making and self-seeking.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Failure is a detour, not a dead end street.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Humor is a rubber sword: it allows you to make a point without drawing blood.” – Mary Hirsch
- “The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity.” – Michael Moore
- “If you don’t make time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” – Keving Ngo
- “Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion.” – Muhammad Ali
- “You don’t fall on top of the mountaintop, you have to work to get there!” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Listen to the spaces between the words.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.