|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “If you make friends with yourself you’ll never be alone.” – Maxwell Matz
- “Worry is a misuse of your imagination.” – Dan Zadra
- “You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself.” – Harvey Firestone
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
- “Create an inner circle of people who resonate with you.” – Lolly Daskal
- “To every disadvantage there is a corresponding advantage.” – W. Clement Stone
- “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” — Bernard M. Baruch
- “The road to success is longer than you like, but shorter than you imagine.” – Tim Fargo
- “Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic.” – Anonymous
- “But chance runs like a river through our lives, and being prepared for surprise is the best we can do.” – Kenneth Oppel
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.