|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” – Margaret Cousins
- “All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller
- “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure, it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” – Maya Angelou
- “Waiting for things to change will not make change happen.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life.” – Mandy Hale
- “You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.” – Author Unknown
- “If you carry unresolved hurts from your past they will poison your relationships wherever you go.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – Lewis Carroll
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.