|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad.” – P.D. East
- “A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.” – Latin Proverb
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “There are blessings in all experiences—the losses and the wins.” – Troy Amdahl
- “Wise men don’t need to prove their point; men who need to prove their point aren’t wise.” – Lao Tzu
- “People will do as you do, not as you say.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Good things take time.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia." – Charles Schulz
- “Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Attack the evil that is within yourself, rather than attacking the evil that is in others.” – Confucius
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.