|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.” – Unknown
- “Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.” – Robin Williams
- “Courage is a love affair with the unknown.” – Osho
- “If you’ve hit bottom, get excited... There’s no place to go but up!” – Bille Baty
- “The strong do what they have to do and the weak accept what they have to accept.” – Thucydides
- “Everything you want is on the other side of your comfort zone. Go there!” – Bruce Van Horn
- “If your motive for doing something is to receive thanks or praise, you'll often be disappointed.” – Mark Sanborn
- “When we lead from fear, we erode trust.” – Lolly Daskal
- “When we meet new people, what they see is mostly what we choose to show them.” – David Rathbone
- “The best way to convince, persuade, teach and inspire is with a story. – Antonia Felix
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.