|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.” – Roger Bannister
- “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.” – Lao Tzu
- “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift.” – Wayne Dyer
- “You will not be punished FOR your anger. You will be punished BY your anger.” – Buddha
- “You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, ‘I release the need for this in my life.’” – Wayne Dyer
- “Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.” – Clint Eastwood
- “Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.” – Auguste Rodin
- “If you see yourself as a victim, that’s the way other people will see you.” – Steven Webb
- “You have so much to learn from your enemies.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Every little struggle is a step forward.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.