|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.” – Thomas Edison
- “You learn who you are by unlearning who they taught you to be.” – Nikki Rowe
- “Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.” – Tony Robbins
- “At any given time the universe is giving you the best result possible.” – Deepak Chopra
- “To push the boundaries, you need to know where the edges are.” – Mark Boulton
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- “The only person you should strive to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Nothing ever leaves us until it has taught us what we need to know.” – Pema Chödrön
- “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.” – Wayne Dyer
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.