|Image courtesy of Microsoft|
As many people celebrate Thanksgiving, I decided to share some sentiments and philosophies that specifically address gratitude in today’s blog. I hope you have a beautiful holiday!
- “The struggle ends when the gratitude begins.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.” – Jacques Maritain
- “Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.” – Native American Wisdom
- “I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle, and wonders will never cease.” – Unknown
- “Act with kindness, but do not expect gratitude.” – Confucius
- “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” – Cynthia Ozick
- “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you think you are enlightened, go home for Thanksgiving.” – Ram Dass
- “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” – Unknown
- “You cannot exercise much power without gratitude; for it is gratitude that keeps you connected with power.” – Bruce Van Horn
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.