|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Succeeding is not really a life experience that does much good. Failing is a much more sobering and enlightening experience.” – Michael Eisner
- “If we are growing we are always going to be outside our comfort zone.” – John C. Maxwell
- “The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.” – Nelson Boswell
- “Knowing where you're going is the first step to getting there.” – Ken Blanchard
- “You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself.” – Galileo
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Anything that you resent and strongly react to in another is also in you.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “People don’t resist change. They resist being changed.” – Peter M. Senge
- “You can only improve your future situation by improving your present situation!” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Focus on things you can do something about.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.