|Photo by Sara R. Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “The two most important days in a person's life are the day they are born, and the day they discover why.” – Mark Twain
- “The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of the state of your mind.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Whatever you fight, you strengthen, and what you resist, persists.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life is about living, not living someday.” – Bille Baty
- “There is a difference, a profound difference, between having a plan and having a purpose.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “If I had asked what people wanted, they would have said faster horses.” – Henry Ford
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Talent is like electricity. We don't understand electricity. We use it.” – Maya Angelou
- “A bad attitude is contagious.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.