|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” – Mark Twain
- “Mindfulness helps you go home to the present.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Those who sing, always find a song.” – Swedish proverb
- “You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck!” – Rumi
- “Avoiding a thought does not make it go away.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.” – Lao Tzu
- “Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.” – Terry Alex
- “If you want a new tomorrow, then make new choices today.” – Tim Fargo
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.