|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Talent is never enough. With few exceptions the best players are the hardest workers.” – Magic Johnson
- “The world is absolutely brilliant. Difficult sometimes. Confusing often. But humorous almost always.” – Henry Walton
- “True friendship is never serene.” – Marquise de Sevigne
- “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back to, and reasons to stay.” – Dalai Lama
- “The cautious seldom err.” – Confucius
- “You can handle more than you think you can. Your success rate for surviving difficult days is 100%!” – Bruce Van Horn
- “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” – A.A. Milne
- “What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now.” – Buddha
- “A life with difficult relationships, filled with obstacles and losses, presents the most opportunity for the soul's growth.” – Dr. Brian Weiss
- “There is a huge difference between giving up and moving on.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.