|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven’t.” – Thomas Edison
- “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
- “Don’t be eye candy, be soul food.” – Nina Dobrev
- “We are what we believe we are.” – Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo
- “Something is only impossible until you do it.” – Bille Baty
- “Values are revealed when times are toughest.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Life is available only in the present moment.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones.” – John Milton Cage Jr
- “The voice in your head that says you can’t do this is a liar.” – Bruce Van Horn
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.