|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “I think people become more motivated when they start to be kind to themselves and honor themselves.” – Kate Hudson
- “In riding a horse we borrow freedom from the Gods.” – Helen Thompson
- “The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, story tellers and lovers of all kinds.” – Dalai Lama
- “All I pay my psychiatrist is the cost of feed and hay, and he’ll listen to me any day.” – Author Unknown
- “One sees great things from the valley; only small things from the peak.” – G. K. Chesterton
- “Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.” – Maya Angelou
- “Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Overthinking is not going to make anything better. Focus on what you can control, the possibilities not the problems, and let the rest go.”
- “We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.” – Lynn Hall
- “The happiest people don't have the best of everything; they make the best of everything.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.