|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Vision without execution is a daydream. Execution without vision is a nightmare.” – Japanese Proverb
- “Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Remember, the only way to fight negativity is with positivity. Stay focused on the dreams.” – Jared Leto
- “Live for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.” – Unknown
- “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The most successful business people hold onto the old just as long as it’s good and grab the new just as soon as it’s better.” – Lee Iacocca
- “Make peace with silence, and remind yourself that it is in this space that you’ll come to remember your spirit.” – Wayne Dyer
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.