|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a permanent attitude.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.” – Maya Angelou
- “You have only got three choices in life: Give up, give in or give it all you’ve got.” – Kim Garst
- “You cannot change the people around you, but you can change the people you choose to be around.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Each one of us is the hero of our own life’s story.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Every struggle leaves behind a story.” – Inderjit Kaur
- “If you don't pass your values on to your kids, someone else will.” – Frank Sonnenberg
- “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life; it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “If there wasn’t a way before, it doesn’t mean there never will be.” – Cameron Morrissey
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.