|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” – Deepak Chopra
- “You can change your life and live the life you want simply by changing your thoughts.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “The single most important vital step on your journey toward enlightenment is this: learn to disidentify from your mind. Every time you create a gap in the stream of mind, the light of your consciousness grows stronger.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “You can never change things by holding on to the existing reality.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
- “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
- “People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for.” – Harper Lee
- “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” – H. Jackson Brown
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.