|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.” – Mark Twain
- “Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom.” – Mary Browne
- “Beauty is how you feel on the inside and it reflects in the eyes.” – Sophia Loren
- “Man is only great when he acts from passion.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “When the pain is great enough, we will let anyone be doctor.” – Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960
- “Sometimes we just need to experience life without questioning everything.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.” – Unknown
- “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” – Ray Kroc
- “A teacher affects eternity. He can never tell where his influence stops.” – Henry Adams
- “Instead of asking ‘What’s the problem?’ ask "What’s the creative opportunity?” – Deepak Chopra
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.