|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.” – Mark Twain
- “The path to wisdom is paved with humility.” – Tim Fargo
- “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Storms have a tendency to remove the dead branches, and eventually, the sun comes out to grow new ones.” – Chris LoCurto
- “Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.” – Alan Turing, The Imitation Game
- “Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” – Dan Gable
- “After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The reward is in doing, but doing without expecting anything...doing unselfishly.” – Dr. Brian Weiss
- “The distance between dreams and reality is called action.” – Unknown
- “There are no limitations except those we create for ourselves.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.