|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “If you can’t beat fear, just do it scared.” – Glennon Doyle Melton
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Buddha
- “You can’t base your ideas of success and happiness on other people’s opinions and expectations.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Begin with the end in mind. Start with the end outcome and work backwards to make your dream possible.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Most of our problems are because we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.” – Jeromy Shingongo
- “To survive, we must tell stories.” – Umberto Ecco
- “When it comes right down to it, all you have is your self. Your self is a sun with a thousand rays.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein
- “The heart surrenders everything to the moment. The mind judges and holds back.” – Ram Dass
- “We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.” – Ernest Hemingway
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.