|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
- “When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.” – Alexander Den Heijer
- “I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts.” – John Locke
- “In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinite of choices.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Just because you are struggling doesn’t mean you are failing.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Life is beautiful because you make it beautiful.” – Bille Baty
- “Being positive in a negative situation is not naive. It's leadership.” – Rachelle F. Chapman
- “There are good ships & wood ships, ships that sail the sea, but the best ships are friendships, may they always be!” – Irish Proverb
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.