|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “The proper utilization of our intelligence and knowledge is to effect changes from within to develop a good heart.” – Dalai Lama
- “A word of appreciation often can accomplish what nothing else could accomplish.” – B.C. Forbes
- “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all others.” – Winston Churchilll
- “Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
- “Starting strong is good. Finishing strong is epic.”— Robin Sharma
- “You’ve only got three choices in life: Give up, give in or give it all you’ve got.” – Unknown
- “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” – Albert Einstein
- “Everything is going to come together. Maybe not immediately, but eventually.” – Lolly Daskal
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your progress, you’re still way ahead of someone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
- “You just have to do it.” – Brie Larsen
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.