|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Don’t look for it outside. Joy is always in you, all you’ve got to do is awaken to it.” – Roxana Jones
- “I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes.” – Sara Teasdale
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” – Unknown
- “We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realize.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” – Brian Tracy
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- “Ships in harbor are safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.” – John Shedd
- “Choose to be happy and you will find plenty of reasons to be happy.” – Lolly Daskal
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
- “Happiness will come to you when it comes from you.” – Anonymous
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.