|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “No matter how far you run, the truth is always waiting when you get there.” – Bruce Van Horn
- "The most important key to achieving great success is to decide upon your goal and launch, get started, take action, move." – John Wooden
- “Sometimes the most responsible thing to do with power is to resist the urge to use it.” – Brian Rathbone
- “Every great success requires some type of worthy struggle to get there.” – Lolly Daskal
- “You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Opportunity doesn’t make appointments; you have to be ready when it arrives.” – Tim Fargo
- “A dream can be the answer to a question we have not yet learned to ask.” – Fox Mulder, The X Files
- “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Between the great things we cannot do and the small things we will not do, the danger is that we shall do nothing." – Adolphe Monod
- “When the character of someone is not clear to you, look at their friends.” – Unknown
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.