|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Enthusiasm is the greatest asset in the world. It beats money, power and influence.” – Henry Chester
- “If the great enemy of self-confidence is fear, the great enemy of human achievement is the comfort-zone!” – Bruce Van Horn
- “The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “When 'why' doesn't work, try 'why not'.” – Bille Baty
- “If you’re lucky enough to do well, it’s your responsibility to send the elevator back down.” – Kevin Spacey
- “Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.” – W. Clement Stone
- “Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts.” – Edward R. Murrow
- “You are your love of a lifetime.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.” – Mark Twain
- “You don’t need too many people to be happy…just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.” – Lolly Daskal
I am currently offering a 10 percent discount on all hypnotherapy for weight-loss/weight-management sessions. This offer is good through April 30, 2017. It is not exchangeable for cash and may not be combined with any other offer. For more information and to set up an appointment, please contact me at (661) 433-9430 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Also: save $250 toward a purchase of 24 sessions or more for personal training with Irvin Burton, CEO and Founder at Tiger Crane Martial Arts & Fitness. You can contact him at Irvin_Burton@yahoo.com or call (661) 993-8621.
I look forward to hearing from—and working with—you soon!
*California law allows access by California residents to complementary and alternative health care practitioners who are not providing services that require medical training and credentials. The purpose of a program of hypnotherapy is for vocational and avocational self-improvement (Business and Professions Code 2908) and as an alternative or complementary treatment to healing arts services licensed by the state. A hypnotherapist is not a licensed physician or psychologist, and hypnotherapy services are not licensed by the state of California. Services are non-diagnostic and do not include the practice of medicine, neither should they be considered a substitute for licensed medical or psychological services or procedures.
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.