|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “There is always light behind the clouds.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “The price of discipline is always less than the pain of regret.” – Nido Qubein
- “Where we fall are the stepping-stones for our journey.” – Lolly Daskal
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘'Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” – Muhammad Ali
- “Every time you make a choice, you are training your brain to make that same choice next time.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- “Doing is never enough if you neglect Being.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “The heartbreak of regret is always 100-times bigger than the pain of trying and failing.” – Robin Sharma
- “Man’s status in the natural world is determined, therefore, by the quality of his thinking.” – Manly P. Hall
- “Be where you are; otherwise, you will miss your life.” –Buddha
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.