|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Never give up on yourself. Then you will never give up on others.” – Pema Chödrön
- “To be all you can be you have to do more than you can do!” – Bille Baty
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
- “No words are empty words. Every syllable we speak engages energy towards or against us.” – Carmen Harra
- “In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.” – Harold Geneen
- “Life becomes easier when you accept the apology you never got.” – Robert Brault
- “[The] past gives you an identity and the future holds the promise of salvation, of fulfillment in whatever form. Both are illusions.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Fear cannot exist in the presence of Love.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Make sure you’re stepping forward, not on.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.