|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – John Powell
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
- “Every empty glass is full of potential.” – The Book of Zen
- “People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.” – Dalai Lama
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – André Gide
- “Remember, a real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken new action. – Tony Robbins
- “Life does not stop and start at your convenience.” – Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski
- “Optimist: Person who travels on nothing from nowhere to happiness.” – Mark Twain
- “You have the courage and power to live your dreams.” – Les Brown
- “It is how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success.” – Lolly Daskal
I am currently offering a 10 percent discount on all hypnotherapy for weight-loss/weight-management sessions. This offer is good through April 30, 2017. It is not exchangeable for cash and may not be combined with any other offer. For more information and to set up an appointment, please contact me at (661) 433-9430 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Also: save $250 toward a purchase of 24 sessions or more for personal training with Irvin Burton, CEO and Founder at Tiger Crane Martial Arts & Fitness. You can contact him at Irvin_Burton@yahoo.com or call (661) 993-8621.
I look forward to hearing from—and working with—you soon!
*California law allows access by California residents to complementary and alternative health care practitioners who are not providing services that require medical training and credentials. The purpose of a program of hypnotherapy is for vocational and avocational self-improvement (Business and Professions Code 2908) and as an alternative or complementary treatment to healing arts services licensed by the state. A hypnotherapist is not a licensed physician or psychologist, and hypnotherapy services are not licensed by the state of California. Services are non-diagnostic and do not include the practice of medicine, neither should they be considered a substitute for licensed medical or psychological services or procedures.
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.