|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” – Confucius
- “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it better.” – Walt Disney
- “Energy flows where attention goes.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
- “Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.” – Roy Rogers
- “Have more than you show, speak less than you know.” – William Shakespeare
- “Everyone comes into your life for a reason, some for good or bad, they may shape us, break us, but in the end they make us who we are.” – Poppy Mathobela
- “There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.” – Wayne Dyer
- “If you're determined to stand, nothing can move you. If you're determined to move, nothing can stop you.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” – Albert Einstein
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.