|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Not every good opportunity is the right opportunity.” – Sam Dei Lune
- “There are some things you simply must ponder in your heart. Your heart has the answer that you cannot get from anywhere else.” – Iyanla Vanzant
- “Silence has a mysterious calming effect, allowing your soul to be at peace with your thoughts.” – A.D. Williams
- “You never meet the right people at the wrong time because the right people are timeless.” – Kenneday Carmoon
- “The lies people tell us do far less damage than the lies we tell ourselves.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” – Confucius
- “Beauty starts in your head, not in your mirror.” – Joubert Botha
- “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Energy flows where attention goes.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
- “Be perfectly willing to be perfectly human.” – Lolly Daskal
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.