|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Don’t treat people as bad as they are…treat them as good as you are.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.” – Victoria Holt
- “A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” – Martin Luther King Jr
- “Good things take time.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Success is not to be measured by the position you reach in life but by the obstacles you have overcome.” – Booker T. Washington
- “To succeed as a team is to hold all of the members accountable for their expertise.” – Mitchell Caplan
- “It takes a great man to be a good listener.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “When ‘why’ doesn’t work, try ‘why not’.” – Bille Baty
- “Grace meets us where we are, but doesn't leave us where it found us.” – Anne Lamott
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.