|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Chemistry is great, but eventually your relationship moves out of the laboratory.” — Tim Fargo
- “It isn't the failure of others to appreciate your abilities that should trouble you, but rather your failure to appreciate theirs.” – Confucius
- “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” – Tennessee Williams
- “Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
- “The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn.” – Bertrand Russell
- “Always desire to learn something useful.” – Sophocles
- “If you’re not interested in you then don’t expect anyone else to be interested in you, either.” – Michael Bunker
- “Everything is going to come together. Maybe not immediately, but eventually.” – Lolly Daskal
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “Don’t look for your dreams to become true. Look to become true to your dreams.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.