|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Negative people need drama like it’s oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.” – David Duane Wilson
- “A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.” – Bruce Lee
- “Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Dalai Lama
- “I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.” – Walt Whitman
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – W. Clement Stone
- “I believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it.” – Buddha
- “Hoping people will change will only frustrate you. Take action to change yourself.” – Bruce Van Horn
- “Being happy is a choice, but it takes constant effort to make it happen.” – Lolly Daskal
- “The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.” – Confucius
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.