|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “The key to dealing with negative thinking is to realize you control whether you listen to or agree with any thought.” – Jack Canfield
- “You have the courage and power to live your dreams.” – Les Brown
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
- “Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.” – John Wayne
- “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” – Stephen Covey
- “You have to risk going too far to discover just how far you can really go.” – Jim Rohn
- “The wise ones fashioned speech with their thought, sifting it as grain is sifted through a sieve.” – Buddha
- “Never, for the sake of peace and quiet, deny your own experience or convictions.” – Dag Hammarskjöld
- “Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.” – Unknown
- “Every moment gives you a new beginning and new ending.” – Lolly Daskal
I am currently offering a 10 percent discount on all hypnotherapy for weight-loss/weight-management sessions. This offer is good through April 30, 2017. It is not exchangeable for cash and may not be combined with any other offer. For more information and to set up an appointment, please contact me at (661) 433-9430 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also: save $250 toward a purchase of 24 sessions or more for personal training with Irvin Burton, CEO and Founder at Tiger Crane Martial Arts & Fitness. You can contact him at Irvin_Burton@yahoo.com or call (661) 993-8621.
I look forward to hearing from—and working with—you soon!
*California law allows access by California residents to complementary and alternative health care practitioners who are not providing services that require medical training and credentials. The purpose of a program of hypnotherapy is for vocational and avocational self-improvement (Business and Professions Code 2908) and as an alternative or complementary treatment to healing arts services licensed by the state. A hypnotherapist is not a licensed physician or psychologist, and hypnotherapy services are not licensed by the state of California. Services are non-diagnostic and do not include the practice of medicine, neither should they be considered a substitute for licensed medical or psychological services or procedures.
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.