The Sun and its satellite moon during the 2017 eclipse, Southern California
Photo by Sara Fogan
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out.” – William Wordsworth
- “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “100% of the shots you don’t take don’t go in.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “Success comes to those who work hard on achieving it.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.” – Henry Ford
- “Don't expect to get what you want - if you don't know what you want.” – Bille Baty
- “You can't change the past, but you can ruin a perfectly good present by worrying about the future.” – Unknown
- “The secret of happiness is freedom; the secret of freedom is courage.” – Carrie Jones
- “The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity.” – Zig Ziglar
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – Dalai Lama
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.