|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: I am with you kid. Let's go.” – Maya Angelou
- “Will you look back on your life and say, ‘I wish I had,’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?” – Zig Ziglar
- “Life can be great, but not when you can’t see it. Open your eyes to life.” – Nancy Reagan
- “My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.” – Charles F. Kettering
- “Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.” – Henry van Dyke
- “Patience is not a virtue; it is an achievement.” – Lolly Daskal
- “The biggest failure you can make in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.” – Chiara Ferragni
- “If you have no compassion for yourself, then you are not able of developing compassion for others.” – Dalai Lama
- “Success will never be a big step in the future, success is a small step taken just now.” – Jonatan Mårtensson
- “It takes a great deal of mindfulness to see the true consequences of our words and actions.” – Charles A. Francis
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.