|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest steppingstones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Life offers more than meets the eye. The challenge is that you can only see what you focus on. See more do more.” – Andrew Morgan
- “Next to love, friendship, in my opinion, is the most valuable thing life has to offer.” – Henry Miller
- “To acquire knowledge one must study, but to acquire wisdom one must observe.” – Marilyn vos Savant
- “I tore myself away from the safe comfort of certainties through my love for truth – and truth rewarded me.” – Simone de Beauvoir
- “Either do something to address your fears or do something to let them go.” – Lolly Daskal
- “No one knows enough to be a pessimist.” – Wayne Dyer
- “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.” – Jim Rohn
- “Don't let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “If you wait until all the lights are ‘green’ before you leave home, you’ll never get started on your trip to the top.” – Zig Ziglar
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.