|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” – Samuel Johnson
- “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy
- “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.” – Erica Jong
- “Life can seem short or life can seem long, depending on how you live it.” – Paulo Coehlo
- “To the soul there is no distinction between giving and receiving.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Seek peace. When you have peace within, real peace with others is possible.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” – Wayne Dyer
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, then it doesn’t change you.” – Marijke de Jong
- “Not every person has the same kinds of talents, so you discover what yours are and work with them.” – Frank Gehry
- “Do it, and then you will feel motivated to do it.” – Zig Ziglar
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.