|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- “The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.” – Richard Bach
- “You have to be brave with your life so others can be brave with theirs.” – Lolly Daskal
- “A pessimist is someone who complains about the noise when opportunity knocks.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” – L. Frank Baum
- “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” – Bruce Lee
- “To have a child is to decide forever to let your heart go walking around outside your body.” – E. Stone
- “The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference.” – Elie Wiesel
- “Nothing ever comes to one that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.