|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “I don’t believe in taking foolish chances. But nothing can be accomplished without taking any chances at all.” – Charles Lindbergh
- “Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “I believe any success in life is made by going into an area with a blind, furious optimism.” – Sylvester Stallone
- “Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.” – Will Rogers
- “No wind favors he who has no destined port.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
- “Happiness is a choice not a chance.” – Bille Baty
- “Your presence is hereby requested in your life.” – Lolly Daskal
- “If you quit, quitting will become easier and easier for the rest of your life.” – Osman Minkara
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.