Friday, September 22, 2017

Thoughts of the Day

Photo by Sara Fogan





     Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.





  • “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus

  • “You must dream big and think big to be big. High expectation always precedes high achievement.” – L.L. Cool J

  • “I don’t mind what Congress does, as long as they don’t do it in the streets and frighten the horses.” – Victor Hugo

  • “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill

  • “The hardest thing about practicing patience is being patient.” – Lolly Daskal

  • “Every challenge you overcome gives you the strength to take on bigger challenges.” – Ralph Marston

  • “Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there.” – Dalai Lama


  • “If you touch one thing with deep awareness, you touch everything.” – Thich Nhat Hanh

  • Insecurity expresses itself as a need to know everything.” – Dan Rockwell




Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.
© 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment