Friday, March 4, 2016

Thoughts of the Day

Photo by Sara Fogan





      Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.


  • “People change for two main reasons: Their minds have been opened, or their hearts have been broken.” – Steven Aitchison
  • “You are beautiful. Own it. Walk like your hips move mountains.” – Unknown
  • “And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.” – Unknown
  • “I am thankful for my struggle because without it, I wouldn’t have stumbled upon my strength.” – Alex Elle
  • “If we all did things we are capable of doing we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
  • “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” – Derek Bok
  • “What other people think of me is none of my business.” – Gary Oldman
  • “The leadership instinct you are born with is the backbone. You develop the funny bone and the wish bone that go with it.” – Elaine Agathe
  • “Every majestic oak tree was once a nut who stood his ground.” – Unknown
  • “The greatest prayer is patience.” – Buddha


Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.
© 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment