|Photo by Sara Fogan|
Every now and then I like (and need) to take a few moments and remind myself about what is really important to me, in my life. If you follow me on my Calminsense Hypnotherapy Facebook page you may have seen some of these quotes before on this page, or will in the future. Many of these Quotes of the Day are beautiful examples and illustrations of the work I do as a hypnotherapist, so I will probably draw on them in future essays.
- “What we think, we become.” – Buddha
- “We are all here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can.” – Will Rogers
- “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan Watts
- “Strive to be who you were born to be, not just who you learned to be!” – Bruce Van Horn
- “If you want something you never had, you need to do something you’ve never done.” – Unknown
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
- “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.” – Frank A. Clark
- “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Don’t make your challenges the challenges of others.” – Lolly Daskal
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sara R. Fogan, C.Ht. is a certified hypnotherapist based in Southern California. She graduated with honors from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in 2005. For more information about Calminsense Hypnotherapy® and to set up an appointment, please visit http://www.calminsensehypnotherapy.com/.